Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bid n Bye!!!! (Autobiography of AIDS)

I am not a trespasser. You haven’t shown a red beacon to me but received me with relishing green light. You have invited me and I accepted it. But now you abhor me. What bloomer have I done?
Someone acquired me with ignorance. Lots transmitting and receiving me with apprehension. Yes I want to say something to you fellow human beings, which I am expressing myself through my autobiography….
In my younger days, I was not there in this Ivy League of fame (sorry, some may say notorious). But I was there with the animals you love, cheer, hate and enjoy with. Some bamboozlers had taken me forcibly from these innocent creatures that carried me without knowing who I am. In those days I enjoyed a lot climbing trees with them, playing with my mates and exploring the kid in me. They didn’t hate me although I carried them to those Elysian Fields which you fear. Those brainless creatures (according to you) didn’t blame me since they may know “It’s his job”. During all these days I kept myself away from your ugly heart, mind and hands.
I think ‘The Almighty’ may also have wished me intruding to the most ill-favoured beast be-got by him. But however you, yourself paved the way for me. I was helpless and started doing my obligation even in the worst milieu I have ever lived. I got wrecked by the smoke you swallow. Momentary madness affected me from the flaw drinks you consume. The germs in your heart and mind were even worse. Even then I didn’t lose myself and was thoroughly focused on my job. I have done many goods to you. Even morally worse people developed some morale just because of towering dread towards me. Although I have consumed some rare innocent faces among you, I helped in improving your social mettle.
Inspite of all these fortunes that I have done for you cheaters, you are trying to kill me and my fellow brothers from this alluring terrestrial sphere. But we know laurel will only be with the ones who back justice. So we don’t expect a annihilation from this beautiful world. But you are the successors of the great Napoleon, you may go on working hard for our eradication. So we fear a wipe out. We pray to God to keep me, this poor AIDS alive on this globe.

No comments: