Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Garden of Love…………………………………….

I can’t recollect when that balsamic feeling of Love first stimulated in my mind. But I recall when that feelings gained strength. At that time I was there in the spring of teens .The fact that the most important exams in one’s career is approaching were less influential than the reality that I was sitting in a true Garden of gorgeous flowers!!!! It was a garden in every sense; blossoms of all varieties ranging from the dark shoe flower to the pining pink roses.
Among those efflorescent beauties nothing drove its root to my mind. I found myself vapid in that bliss. As someone has rightly pointed out; it was just a diminutive hiatus prior to a bombastic gala. The advent of a roseate Lotus with lot of sap in her stems and smiles in her petals made me topsy-turvy. She entered that nursery as if steered by a gentle breeze and pointing her Petals to the sky for giving reasons for her late arrival. The sky abruptly changed to a devilish wardrobe as if to back her and blessed us with some heavenly drops. Everything appeared good except for me.
What was there wrong with me?? It was only later that I realized that I was deliberately assuming myself, the role of Helios, the Greek Idol. Yeah! The authentic feeling of love has intruded into my innerself. How to express this holy feeling to her? That thought kept me incisive. I was not ready to hand over the errand to some fiddling butterflies. The indefatigable sol in me made me proffer to her. To my flabbergast that gentle arctic breeze which drove her in, came again and made her node her ravishing visage and its chillness made us to interleave each other and as delineated in an Indian drollery our ramble of life has started…….

1 comment:

Vinod said...

how old is this girl? any way yu are too young to be serious. think of getting to some B- school for now... ha ha