Friday, November 14, 2008

Light (Like) Humans………………….

I perceive; philosophers are often called as lunatics even from the age of the great Neanderthal Grandfathers; but the fact that there is a loony in each and every individual made me plucky enough to verbalize my cerebrations. As all and sundry apprehends barmy fellows retort faster and are gratuitous to say or do anything as they like. Just as precedential the idiotic insane in me wants to charge out his feelings first because of his proficiency to counter hastily. I want to speak of Physics first which you think may be irrelevant especially when you realize that my intention is to talk about human mind and the qualities that sets him apart from the rest of the living counterparts. But I say it again as my reply to your funky thought; “A batty can say anything…….”
Bearing your strong opposition, I am into that ramification of science called physics and particularly into that thing which makes you able to see your foes and cronies; the Light. Physics can be termed as the sibling of our forefathers as it marked its birth just after them through the invention of fire. Then Light; which is the kid of fire is our brother and as a brother has many things akin with us especially the quarrelling attributes. There was once incident which made me think about the common relics of us and our fellow brother. Once I was trapped in a brunette borstal and the only hope for me in that gaol was nothing else but that wonder kid of Thomas Alva Edison which will burn only intermittently because of some crooked problems in its nervous system. But whenever it got some energy to glow it made me happy by burning its heart. To my surprise, I thought of that thing only later; the light produced by the bulb in intervals of its short smile is disappearing to somewhere even from that quod without any free openings or elements of glass. That bit of knowledge in me, “Energy can neither be created nor be destroyed” made matters worse. I concluded someone is stealing the hard work of my poor incandescent lamp!
It took time for me to unveil the secret behind the withdrawal of those cheers from the scene. For that I studied about light, its mind and body. To calm your curiosity I will share it with you. Light is made of lots of minute posthaste particles called photons whose continuous motion in a linear passion gives the feeling of a ray or beam! The funniest thing about these flying micros is that; they are not ready to bend around or bow their heads before anything, let it be a voluminous obstacle or a microbial particle. Instead it will try to hit these entities with abysmal velocities. It is this arrogance that leads to its own destruction. Whenever it hits the walls of the clink and other dust particles in the air it utilizes all its energy to counter its self made antagonist. Thus it destroys itself. This made me pensive and the notion that we are also congenial to our poor brother; augmented the state.
Even a new born baby is emanating into this globe with a hand full of unknown friends and enemies created by his predecessors which he will increase in the course of his life to the Elysian Fields. He brawls his whole life with his foes disbursing his whole energy and finally loses his entire exhilaration just as his fellow brother and when he realizes that those denominations like friend and enemies are all virtues he would have almost finished his journey of life. So this poor maniac has only one thing to say to my peers, “please don’t imitate or follow our brother, the light”. Try to learn from him and be humble in your life which may help you to cut down the number of your rivals. Peruse to bend your head before justice and allow your mates to live a blissful life. With love; yours batty…………………..

No comments: